1) Remove the fresh pork sausage meat from its casing, while preparing vegetable broth. In a non-stick pot, well heated, pour the rice and toast it at medium heat.
2) As soon as it is toasted, wet it with some broth and add the shallot, thinly chopped, Sausage and thyme.
3) Keep on the side part of the sausage , that you will cook in a pan later and use it as a decoration to the risotto.
4) Keep cooking, stirring now and then to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
5) Once the rice is cooked, turn of the heat, and cover the rice with Parmesan cheese and clarified butter.
6) Add some salt to taste. Let it sit for few minutes, and serve it on dinner plates.
7) Decorate your servings with the remaning Sausage , previously cooked in a pan with oil and fresh thyme.