1) Take 50 g of battened bacon and cut into thin strips. Transfer the cold cut in a pan and let it heat and fry until it gets crispy.
2) Once ready, put the Bacon on a cooking paper so that it can dry and preserve the crispness.
3) With a potato peeler, cut the zucchini lenghtwise, so as to obtain thin strips of a few millimeters. Sear the zucchini in boiling water. Make them soft, but still compact. Once ready, drain and dry them gently on a cooking paper.
4) Put, a chicken slice at a time, between two oven papers and, with a steak hammer, make them as thin as possible. In each slice of chicken, put a zucchina slice. Put a bit of salt and pepper, then add a slice of Battend Bacon.
5) Roll up to form a roll that you will close, at the ends, with a chive that you will tie. In a pan heat the garlic in the oil.
6) Once cooked and golden, transfer to a plate where in which you have placed a bed of sprouts or fresh salad, seasoned to your liking. Complete the plate sprinkling the dish with the Battened Bacon crispy bit. The rolls must be served hot.