For the focaccia bread
1) Pour warm water in a mixing bowl, and add yeast and sugar to melt in it. Let it rest for about 10 minutes at room temperature. In a big bowl mix and blend the flours.
2) Create a small hollow in the flour, and put some salt in it; then, add the water with yeast and sugar. Knead until you obtain an elastic and compact dough. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3) After 30 minutes, slightly grease your hands with oil and knead again.
4) Form a dough roll and place it on your floured work surface. Get 8 slices from the dough; you will then knead them to obtain some dough balls.
5) Grease a baking tray or cover it with baking paper. Position the dough balls with distance from one another, and flatten them lightly with your fingers to form 0,5 cm disks.
6) Using your fingers, make some holes on the surface of the focaccia. Cover the dough disks with plastic wrap greased with oil (just brunsh it wish some oil) and let them rise for about 2 hours.
7) Once the rising is over, remove the plastic wrap and place the baking tray in the preheated oven (at 180°) for about 15 minutes. Take the focaccia disks out of the oven and let them cool on a rack.
For the agretti
1) Clean the agretti removing the scrap parts (if any) and clean them with water to remove the soil residual. In a pan, let a garlic clove brown.
2) Add the agretti to the pan and add a bit of salt; let them sauté until they are soft but still crunchy.
3) Decorate the focaccia disks by placing the agretti on their surface. Also place a slice of Salumi Pasini Battened Bacon on top. Serve the focaccia when still warm, so that the Battened Bacon can release its flavor at its best.