For the bundles
1) Wash the asparagus and remove the hardest part of the stem.
2) In a large pan, sauté the oil with a garlic clove. Once the oil is fragrant and the garlic clove is golden brown, add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes. The asparagus have to soften slightly, while maintaining their consistency. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
3) Cut the Bacon into slices and roll each slice around small groups of asparagus. Roll out the puff pastry and cut 4 rhombus of about 8 cm per side.
4) Place along each rhombus’ long diagonal the asparagus wrapped in the slice of Bacon . Close the bundles (by lifting and uniting the tips of the rhombus). Press the joining point to prevent it to separate during cooking.
5) Brush with olive oil the external part of the bundles. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Preheat the oven to 180°. 6) Cook the bundles for about 25 minutes checking, from time to time, if they are getting golden on the surface. Serve hot or still warm.