1) Wash the cherry tomatoes. With a toothpick pierce the cherry tomatoes (top to bottom). Place in the hole a sprig of thyme.
2) Place the cherry tomatoes with the thyme sprigs on a baking tray, brush with olive oil and add some salt. Put the tray in the oven and roast the tomatoes for about 30 minutes at 160°.
3) Wash the salad bunch; wash again each leaf and dry them with a kitchen towel.
4) Dice the bread. In a pan fry the garlic clove with a tablespoon of olive oil. When the garlic is golden and the oil scented, let the bread cubes roast and brown in the same pan.
5) Place the olive oil that you haven’t used yet, apple vinegar and a bit of salt in an airtight jar. Close the jar and shake until you have an emulsion.
6) Season the salad with the emulsion and place it in the plates. On each plate, distribute equally the cherry tomatoes and the garlic-bread cubes. Grill the bacon until it becomes crispy. Make sure to brown it, but do not burn it.
7) Add the bacon to each plate and serve immediately.